Do you want to check your Vodafone net balance, well the easiest way to do so is by using the USSD codes?
Today in this post I will share all USSD Codes for Vodafone. You can use them for Vodafone balance check and for checking 2G, 3G or 4g unused data. Furthermore, you can use them to activate caller tunes or to receive latest cricket news. You can also use them to manage your subscriptions and to get customer support.
Vodafone is one of the world’s biggest mobile operator, and in India, it has the second largest customer base. Recently it merged Idea which is one another mobile operator in India owned by multinational conglomerate company Aditya Birla Group.
Overall, Vodafone is one among of the best, affordable and fast internet service provider in India. It’s network coverage is also quite good as compared to state-run BSNL. Currently, it is offering 28GB 3G/4G service at just Rs. 356.
Table Of Contents
USSD Codes For Vodafone Net Balance ( Vodafone Balance Check Made Easy )
I have by myself check every single USSD codes which I am providing here. I have checked them in three different regions, Jamshedpur ( Jharkhand state ), Jaipur ( Rajasthan state ) and also in New Delhi.
But if you find any code which is not working or is not giving appropriate result then please leave your query in the comment section. I will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
How do I check Vodafone net balance?
Well, that’s pretty simple. You just need to follow the steps listed below.
- Open up your phone dialer.
- Type in *111*6#
- You will now receive a message in which you will find your currently subscribed internet balance.
You can also use SMS to check your Vodafone net balance. For that SMS DATA BAL to 144. Soon you will receive a new message along with your current balance and few more details like validity and offers.
Essential Vodafone USSD Codes
Sometimes you want to transfer your account balance to someone else account. Or there are certain times when you need to make emergency calls, but you don’t have any money in your account, and so you need to take loans. Below I have shared few codes which will help you in such cases.
- You can use *131*# to transfer your balance to another account.
- 1241 can be helpful when you need to take a loan.
- *111*11# can be used to update your current account profile data. Remember that you may need to reverify your documents.
- If you don’t like promotional messages from Vodafone, then you can use 1909 DND ( do not disturb ) code.
- Dail 111 in case you need any official support. In my experience customer care responds within few minutes and also provides really useful promotional offers.
Vodafone Internet Recharge Codes
In order to activate any recharge packs, you need to have appropriate amount in your account, or else you won’ be able to perform this action successfully.
- Use *121# to get 3G and 2G subscription options.
- *121* 851# to activate 5GB 3G service.
- You can use *121*1251# to activate your 8GB 3G subscription.
In today’s market 3G service is available for an almost same price as 2G. And so I am not listing any codes for the 2G subscription.
What is USSD?
USSD is a short form for Unstructured supplementary service data and is provided by almost every mobile network provider worldwide. It is a GSM technology which allows two mobiles to communicate with each other within a network. Every mobile telecommunications company provides their own, unique set of codes to their customers. USSD Using them, customers can avail services, cancel subscriptions, know their balance and can even get support.
The main problem with these codes is that they are really hard to remember mainly because they are a combination of digits and special characters like hash and asterisk. So, I will suggest you bookmark this page as if you are a regular customer of Vodafone; this page will come handy to you.